Our group key roles are:-
1. Create and improve two-way communication between patients, the Practice and the community it serves.
2. To bring a sense of partnership between Practice and patients.
3. Provide an avenue for patients’ input in the way facilities and services are planned and executed, to add humanity to, and influence those services.
4. Provide constructive two-way feedback on patient and community needs, concerns and interests.
5. Support the Practice in good health promotions, preventative medicine and health literacy
6. Collect patient opinions and experiences to help the practice to evaluate its services.
7. Communicate to the practice community and/or the wider community information about the practice.
8. Liaise with the Optimus group of practices to share and develop best practice and/or resources.
Our Patient Participation Group Membership
All registered patients are welcome to join the PPG although, in the interests of effective decision making, membership of the core is limited to twelve. Specialist sub-groups may be formed to deal with specific topics utilising individual skills and interests. . Members can be contacted through reception.